Our Work is Now Pearl Certified!
Only a network of elite, hand-selected contractors can offer Pearl Certification and Airflow is one of the first HVAC contractors awarded Pearl Certification in the Charlottesville area.
Now thanks to our partnership with Pearl Certification, we’re able to bring you even more benefits that increase the efficiency and value of your home. We offer high-quality heating and cooling improvements to your home that can make you more comfortable and energy efficient. Now, through our relationship with Pearl, we ensure that the upgrades you’ve chosen are documented and certified by an independent third party.
Pearl’s Certification system report shows you how your
home performs and the steps you can take to enhance
that performance. Each improvement Airflow makes to
your home earns a Pearl Certification.
A recent study found that Pearl Certified Homes command
a 4% sales price premium over similar homes.
Many homeowners and buyers are looking beyond aesthetics to prioritize home features that make the home comfortable and healthy and save on utility bills. According to Zillow, nearly half of homebuyers now seek energy-efficient features when they’re shopping for homes.
- Pearl Certification gives you peace of mind that the work we install is certified by an independent third party.
- Pearl provides independent certification of all of our work, so that you know exactly what was installed, and so you can recapture the value of your investment when you sell.
- Pearl provides you with transparency on the work we do in your home, and allows you the opportunity to recover this investment if you decide to sell.
- Pearl is a national firm that provides independent certification of the features in your home that make it healthy, comfortable, safe and energy efficient.
- Pearl partners with the leading national names in energy efficiency, real estate, and contracting industries: DOE, EPA, ENERGY STAR, the National Association of REALTORS, and the Appraisal Institute. Pearl has worked with these entities, along real estate and contracting professionals, resulting in Pearl Certified homes commanding a 4% (average) increase in home value when you decide to sell your home.