WordPress database error: [Table 'airflowh_WPDB.wp_ppress_meta_data' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM wp_ppress_meta_data WHERE meta_key = 'content_restrict_data'
Saving energy starts with your thermostat.
Most homes aren’t the same temperature throughout. Maybe the living room gets too warm or the baby’s room is too cold. With a Programmable and Smart Thermostat you can program your thermostat to which room should be the most comfortable room in the house.
- Mobile notifications and remote control allow family members to change the temperature from anywhere on a phone, laptop, or tablet
- Programmable smart thermostat that learns your schedule and the temperatures you like and programs itself to help you save energy and stay comfortable
- Home/Away automatically adjusts itself to an Eco Temperature after you leave, so you don’t heat or cool an empty home
- With Energy History, just check your phone to see how much energy you used and why, or use Quick View on the thermostat’s display to reach Energy History, settings, or your schedule
- Farsight shows you the temperature, weather, or time on your thermostat when you walk in the room
Learning changed everything
Why should you have to figure out your thermostat? Smart Thermostats learns from you. Just turn it up and down for the first few days. The system will get to know the temperatures you like and when you like them. Then it programs itself and creates a schedule for you. Your Smart Thermostat even learns from your home and figures out how it heats or cools, because no two homes are exactly the same.
It saves energy.
And here’s the proof.
Because Programmable and Smart Thermostats learns how and when to keep you comfortable, it knows how and when to save energy. To prove it, we looked at the energy bills of real people in 41 states before and after they got purchased a Programmable or Smart Thermostat. Then we watched the data roll in from two independent studies – from real homes with real families and real thermostats. The results were clear: on average they saved 10% to 12% on heating and 15% on cooling. Based on typical energy costs, we’ve estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year. That means some Smart or Programmable Thermostats can pay for itself in under two years.
Airflow Heating & Air has been installing and servicing Programmable and Smart Thermostats for 10 years. Give us a call with any questions and schedule your free on-site consultation today 434-979-4328.